S1 C. Incorporation and Registration – RISA Policies and Procedures Manual

Changes to executive personnel, any change of address needs to lodged with the ACNC only annually (details below). We are no longer required to lodge these changes with ASIC. Reporting requirements of ASIC for charities registered with the ACNC can be found here.  Annual financial returns need to be lodged with ACNC through its charity portal….

This forum is for Members only.

Log In or Join Us – Become a Member